Company Secretarial Services
Assistance with all aspects of company secretarial matters
Speak to our For Business team
We can help with all aspects of company secretarial matters.
This includes the actual formation of the company and compliance with ongoing obligations (such as submitting Confirmation Statements). Keeping up-to-date with changes in this area of the law can be an onerous and time consuming task with complex issues surrounding compliance and corporate governance.
Our company secretarial services offer a cost effective and practical solution for clients by removing much of the administrative burden faced by organisations as part of the legal requirements set out in the Companies Act 2006. Our team are committed to easing this burden, providing you with the time and resources you require to concentrate on running your business.
We offer a full range of services including:
- the formation of companies and LLPs
- acting as company secretary or registrar
- dealing with appointment and resignation of directors
- issuing or transferring of shares
- filing of statutory returns and forms at Companies House
- preparation of board meeting and shareholder minutes and resolutions
- upkeep of statutory registers, strike off and dissolution
- responding to annual audit enquiry letters
- maintaining the PSC register (register of persons with significant control)