Advance Agreements to help regulate property should separation take place.

Written Agreements can be entered into by couples before they co-habit, marry or enter into a civil partnership to regulate what will happen to their property should they separate in the future.  These Agreements are increasingly common in Scotland particularly where parties have acquired substantial property prior to their marriage or civil partnership. If you are getting married, entering a civil partnership or setting up a home together and wish to protect your assets, we can assist you. We offer a no nonsense practical approach to protect your property as far as possible in the event of a separation.

If you feel that you would benefit from such an Agreement or would like more information to help you make an informed decision, please contact a member of the Family Law Team.

Speak to our For Life team

    Call your Local Office

    Aberdeen 01224 332400

    Aberdeen Property Office 01224 564636

    Banchory 01330 822931

    Ellon 01358 720777

    Inverurie 01467 629300

    Stonehaven 01569 762947

    Meet the team

    Specialists in Family Law