Assistance with the administration of estates - efficiently and sympathetically
Speak to our For Life team
Has someone close to you just died?
- Do you know what to do when it comes to registering the death and organising a funeral?
- Where do you start with the mass of paperwork that you now face?
- How do you deal with the transfer of property and any taxation issues?
- We can assist with all of these situations.
- When you lose someone close it is a distressing time and our experienced and approachable Private Client Team will be able to offer sympathetic and practical advice on how to move forward.
We can guide you through the whole process or simply assist as and when required. As a full service legal provider we can call on other professional colleagues within our firm to ensure that property is transferred and businesses wound up or continued in the best interest of all concerned. We can also ensure that taxation matters are finalised and all parties informed of their rights.
Whether your loved one left a Will or not our experienced Executry Practitioners can not only advise on the winding up and distribution of the estate but also on a wide range of associated matters which may arise during the course of the administration.
Our Financial Services Team are also on hand to consult with beneficiaries should guidance be sought as to appropriate investments for their inheritance, all tailored to their own individual requirements.
Our Firm is accredited by The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners as a STEP Employer Partner