Inheritance Tax Planning
Protecting your assets for your loved ones
Speak to our For Life team
Do you want to ensure that your family, loved ones and preferred charities benefit from your estate rather than the government?
Our highly qualified team includes members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) who have undertaken additional training to further their knowledge in the sector. STEP provides a mark of distinction in trust and estate planning.
Our approachable team has the experience, specialist training and qualifications to advise you on the most appropriate way to set up your affairs to ensure that Inheritance Tax is kept to a minimum. This may involve a combination of strategies including:-
- Arranging your financial affairs to maximise the available Inheritance Tax allowances
- Setting up trusts to protect your assets both during your lifetime and after your death
- Making lifetime gifts to your loved ones and to charity
- Making tax efficient investments.
- Our Independent Financial Services Team is on hand to provide investment advice where appropriate.
Early planning is essential to benefit from some or all of these tax saving measures. Contact one of our friendly and experienced private client solicitors today for specialised advice tailored to your own personal and financial circumstances.