Experience to assist you
Alasdair is a Partner and leads the firm’s Corporate team. He joined the firm in 2015 and has over 15 years of corporate and commercial experience gained from private practice and in-house roles.
Alasdair’s areas of expertise include:
• Buying and selling companies or their assets;
• Investments in companies, either acting for the owners or the investors;
• Acting for banks or borrowers in connection with the provision of loan facilities and the grant of security over the assets of the business;
• Advising shareholders on ways to regulate their rights and responsibilities with each other;
• Providing independent advice to directors and/or shareholders and/or guarantors;
• Protection of intellectual property rights;
• Drafting and providing advice on commercial contracts and terms & conditions;
• Drafting and providing advice on partnership agreements; and
• Generally providing advice to business people as to how to regulate their involvement with other business people, including setting up a start-up company or entering into a joint-venture or collaboration agreement with another company or obtaining funding.
Going the extra mile
Alasdair’s particular strength lies in the breadth of his general business advice to clients over more than 15 years.
Member of the Law Society of Scotland
Alasdair joined RCCW in 2015.