Experience to assist you
Michael is a Solicitor in the firm specialising in Corporate Law and Employment Law.
He joined the firm in 2015 as a student before completing his legal traineeship in the Corporate and Employment Department in 2020.
Michael’s areas of expertise include:
- Providing advice to business people on company formation and start up
- Acting on behalf of organisations in business transfer’s and acquisitions, share buyback’s and reorganisations
- Advising shareholders on ways to regulate their rights and responsibilities with each other
- Drafting and providing advice on commercial contracts, terms & conditions and confidentiality agreements
- Drafting employment contracts, policies and procedures on behalf of businesses
- Providing advice to employees on the terms and effect of settlement agreements
- Providing advice to employees on post termination restrictions
- Providing advice to employers on redundancy procedures
Going the extra mile
Michael gains great satisfaction from helping clients achieve their personal or business goals. He firmly believes that the aim of advice is for it to be purposeful and readily understood, not cluttered with legal jargon.
Michael believes that clients want clear solutions and strategies, leaving with their questions answered. His approach is to simplify the complex, providing advice that is clearly understood and easily applied in the client’s personal or business plans.