Accident & Injury
Sensitive and practical advice when you need it most
Speak to our For Life team
Have you or your family suffered injury through the fault of another?
Then you may be entitled to compensation. Different types of claims have different time limits, so it is important not to delay in seeking legal assistance.
What sorts of cases do we handle?
- Accidents in the Workplace
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents in Public Place or Premises
- Fatal Accident Claims – where a member of your family has died through the fault of another
- Aviation/Travel Claims
- Actions for declarator of death- where a loved one has gone missing and is presumed dead in any part of the world
What sorts of losses might you be able to claim for?
These may include:
- The injuries themselves – both physical and psychological
- The pain and suffering caused by the loss of a family member
- Wage loss – both past and future
- Services – that you can no longer render to others and that others require to render to you because of your injuries
- Loss of financial support where a family member has died.
- Care needs costs in complex or catastrophic cases
- Pension Loss
- Out of pocket expenses
- Damage to property or personal belongings
The list is not exhaustive.
- We have the specialist skill and knowledge with over 25 years’ experience in personal injury claims from low value cases to those worth over £2 million.
- We understand the trauma and suffering that can be associated with these types of cases and aim to support and advise you from the beginning of your claim to settlement.
- We offer a personal service tailored to your individual needs.
- You will have direct local representation that is efficient and effective. You will never have to deal with a call centre.
- We will meet you personally and on a regular basis.
- No win – no fee service in most cases. This means that there is no financial risk to you and you only have to pay a fee if you are successful.
- For high value complex cases we have the advantage of being a full service firm, so you can take expert advice from our Private Client and Financial Services Departments as to how best to structure and protect your settlements, whether it be setting up a Personal Injury Trust or a Disabled Persons Trust or in relation to Investment and Tax Planning.