At RCCW we are committed to providing a trusted service to all of our clients. Our aim is to constantly provide specific and pertinent information about both the firm, our services and the member of staff providing them when clients are considering purchasing legal services.
In keeping with the above philosophy, we are now pleased to be providing information regarding pricing for legal work for private individuals in the areas detailed below:
- Residential conveyancing (purchase and sale of residential property).
- Wills and Private client services including Executry and Power of Attorney.
- Employment Law including Tribunals and Settlements.
- Landlord/Tenant dispute resolution.
- Debt recovery.
- Family Law including separation and divorce.
- Personal Injury and Medical Negligence.
As every individual is different, so too is every case, and therefore the pricing provided on our website is indicative only and should be used as a guide to our pricing rather than a fixed table of costs. At your initial meeting with us we will discuss your case and establish your needs based on your individual circumstances. Following that meeting we will provide a letter of engagement detailing our terms and conditions and providing detailed pricing information specific to your circumstances. We understand that you may want certainty as to cost before you commit to a legal firm, and we can also provide you with detailed fee quotes, free of charge, if that is required.
When considering our fee quotes please bear in mind the following:-
• Our fee is only part of the total bill – we are obliged to charge VAT on our fees (currently at 20% of our fee) and most transactions will incur outlays to third parties (including the Government) which we are required to collect from you and pay over on your behalf – for example LBTT (Stamp Duty), registration dues, filing dues and court fees;
• As a result of the above, in some cases – particularly high value property purchases – our fee will only be a small percentage of the total bill or fee quote which you receive;
• We believe that our fees are proper, reasonable and competitive and represent good value for money given the high standard of legal service we strive to offer at all times – and as a locally based organisation we do not have the overheads of many of our competitors who are headquartered elsewhere (sometimes abroad), and our fees reflect that.
If you have any questions about our Pricing, please e-mail us at email@example.com and someone will respond to you as soon as possible.